Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trying to cope with the craziness

How do you cope with all the craziness? Between husband, kids, friends, work and kids school stuff/activities it is extremely overwhelming for me. In order for me to go out tonight, last night I had to make several arrangements. I needed a baby sitter who would have to pick my kids up (from different locations), make dinner and put the kids to bed for me since my husband will be out of town again. I had to write out directions to my sister-in-laws house so the baby sitter could pick up Child #1. Then make dinner instructions. Child #1 had a school project due for today as well so I had to upload pictures to walgreens and go pick them up. In the mean time, I was supposed to clean the house somewhat so we didn't look like complete slobs. Needless to say I never really got around to this so I continued to work with Child #1 on her project. Next feed the kids, bath the kids and put the kids to bed. Prepare for the next day. Attempted to clean, gave up and went to bed. Child #3 had nightmares all night long so I never really slept well, but when I woke up a miracle was upon us. The house was cleaned. My loving husband cleaned the house in the middle of the night. I was definitely surprised. So all the craziness is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment