I forgot to add this one too.
James and I went out this Saturday, just the two of us. Since he has been working out of town every week, we needed some alone time together to reconnect. I know this sounds corny, but it works for us. We went to Bucas for drinks and dinner, had a fabulous time. Even when I went to the restroom, released my business and as I was walking out I thought to myself how strange they have urinals in the women's bathroom. I didn't let this ruin the night even when people were starring at me when I came out. Either they were thinking I was some kind of tranvestite or I was a complete ditz. After the week I had, I would definitely relate to the level of ditz. By the time I got back to the table, I was laughing so hard I thought I was going to have to pee again. All James said was "Only my wife." We laughed some more and decided to take our entertainment out for some more drinks.
No comments:
Post a Comment