The winter sucks. Dry skin, shivering, shoveling, scraping windows...
Actually, I don't mind the winter too much. I like playing in the snow, sledding with the kids, ice fishing, snowmobiling, etc., but I really hate dry itchy skin in the winter. The other day I cut my cuticle, not just a little slice, but a complete severed cuticle. Adding the dry skin, it exacerbates everything. Every bump and touch hurts like hell. Not to mention the redness and swelling around the area. No amount of lotion is going to help me here.
I know I'm not the most carefullest with my hands. I tend to have cuts and bruises from doing everyday things. Damn, I think a cut cuticle is worst than a deep paper cut. It seems to take forever to heal.
Okay, I'm done complaining. I will move on. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment