I love when I'm right. Then again, who doesn't love when they are right.
My children have grown used to doing special things with me and their dad. Unfortunately, they don't always appreciate these things. My hubby and I have resorted to cliches like 'you always want what you can't have' or 'the grass is always greener on the other side' because want more of everything.
So the one thing I absolutely love is swimming and I take the kids to an open swim at our gym on the weekends hoping they will love swimming as much as I do (they are getting there). For the last three weeks, I stopped taking them. I didn't mention it and I never brought it up.
This weekend they begged me to take them so I agreed to. Not once did I hear a complaint from any of them, not even Child #2 (the biggest complainer). They even were able to make at least one lap without my help. It might be only doggy paddling, but I want them to become stronger before I worry about technique. Including the youngest who is only four years old. I am so proud of my little fish.
No comments:
Post a Comment