Why is it that no matter how many pens I stock up on I never ever can find one pen when I need it?
The pens are strategically placed way back on the counter close to the phone. Maybe I need to make my kids wash their hands more often because it must be their sticky fingers that is the problem. I've tried to buy special pens for them and my still disappear. I've given them a big bin that holds their pens, markers and crayons, but my pens seem to still be attractive. I know this is a minor issue, but when it happens over and over again, it gets to me.
Man if I am having problems with pens right now, I can't imagine what it is going to be like when they will want to wear my clothes or...my shoes (UGH!, not my shoes).
No comments:
Post a Comment