After my three year hiatus, I am back in. It's like riding a bike. Everything comes flowing back and my multiple hats have adjusted again. Granted it's only been two days, but everything is going smoothly so far. Saying bye to my leisurely managed time wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Changes can be challenging, but fun if approached in the right mind set. In addition, the Handyman is assisting in my transition by helping with the kids and preparing dinner before I get home.
I have to say it is ten times easier to get ready in the morning with my kids now than it was three years ago. Aside from helping Child# 1 with brushing her hair and getting her shirt over her broken arm, my kids are all sufficiently independent in preparing themselves for school. What a relief.
On a positive note, with my sabbatical, I was able to check off many items on my bucket list. Turning the page to my story, I'll be able to continue my bucket list through my additional funding. Unfortunately, my bucket list tends to be never ending, pushing the boundaries as far as I can leads me to new adventures. Life is what you make it, make it an adventure.
Enjoy your day!

No comments:
Post a Comment