Our little Freckles is becoming one strange puppy. While walking her the other day, I didn't actually notice she picked up a small piece of trash. Most animals would be chewing on that piece of trash. Nope not this dog. She stops in the middle of the walk and starts digging a hole in the snow and then drops the piece of trash in her shallow hole. This would be the time I actually noticed the piece of trash came from her mouth. I was a little shocked and laughed at her attempt to clean up the neighborhood.
Basically, the puppy picks up everything with her mouth like a crawling baby testing her grabbing skills (not a stage I ever want to go back to). Another quirky issue, she loves evergreen trees along with gnawing on all sticks.
Can you find the puppy?
There she is in the fire pit where we put our tree from Christmas.
Enjoy the cuteness!


No comments:
Post a Comment