Monday, August 19, 2013

Me, Myself, and I

So this is what it's like to be alone at home on a week night. The children are gone and the Handyman is out of town for the evening. The quietness is heavenly. Ahhh...paradise.

No rushing around to make dinner for hungry demanding children or to do the dishes immediately after dinner or to have three kids speaking to me at the same time about various subjects. Though I leisurely did some laundry, went for a jog, showered without any interruption, and now writing in my neglected blog, I believe this is better than a few hour long massage or meditation. What a stress reliever to not have to worry about anyone else for the night. 

All the credit goes to my wonderful, newly retired parents that have taken on three over-energized girls for the evening. I'm sure there will be some kind of sainthood down the road. A big thanks goes out to them.

Enjoy your evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment