I know I've been out of the workforce for awhile, but there's still a level of expectation for fancy hotels in my mind. Yes. I'm out of town on a business trip stuck at a conference in a fancy hotel in Dallas. Not exactly a prime vacation spot. Though the weather is beautiful and refreshing, I'm mostly stuck indoors. During a restroom break, I turn to send the water down the unknown path to the sewer. I look up noticing the ceilings are high and there is a ledge with lighting shining at the ceiling illuminating a gigantic...
daddy long legs spider. I'm pretty sure it was triple the size of the one in the photo to the left. I know it was in an odd location, but I expected a little more from a fancy hotel. Especially since he looked like he had made a home for himself and I had seen him two days in a row. It was a little creepy. Maybe Texas just has bigger daddy long leg spiders than Wisconsin. I swear it could've been a world record size spider.
Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment