Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Early Christmas Presents

Through tireless efforts to get through the day, the Handyman and I fell asleep on the couch after I thought I had put the girls to bed. I know it sounds all sweet until the sounds of feet and giggling wake me up. By the time I reached my bedroom, the feet had scattered and the lights were off except for my bedroom.

The scene of the crime was left with all of my shoes pulled out of my closet and possibly worn. The covers and sheets to my bed were pulled back as if someone or many someones had slept in it. Finally, several bags were disturbed that contained Christmas gifts I had tucked behind the chair.

Lining up the pretend sleeping suspects, I threaten to take all gifts back to the store. On second thought, I threaten to keep all the gifts for myself and they can watch me enjoy using their presents.

Yay! Early Christmas presents for me. I'm not actually going to do this, but you have to admit it's a good threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment