Saturday, December 21, 2013

Traveling Gloves

The cold icy snow clung to me on the outside while the hands held me on the inside. After several hours plunging into the snow, I was drenched through and through. With no heat and left behind, the nightly cold temperatures started to drop. Being outside all night long gave no relief to the coldness inside and out. As the sun rose offering no more than a few degrees change, the chill and heavy dampness surrounded every ounce of fiber.

When the movement started, the wind wasn't too bad. It was the icy rain water kicking up from behind ending any chance of dryness. Then the movement stopped, but the icy rain didn't. Relief was granted when I was finally picked up and put inside.


This was the adventure of Child #3's gloves. Traveling on the back bumper of my truck this morning, I discovered the gloves after I got to work. Having children is an adventure along with occasional entertainment.

Life's an adventure. Live it up. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment