Life with three children and a dog is a journey with multiple hats. All these hats might not fit perfectly, but I pop a seem or restitch one where needed in my attempt to be an everyday woman.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Cable is evil!
HOLY CRAP! Cable is definitely evil. This is exactly why we got rid of cable five years ago. The cable was hooked up on Friday. We now have cable, internet and phone through the cable company. By Sunday, I am able to use the new digital cable smoothly. Give me a break it has been five years. Don't get me wrong, I love the new setup. We had such a busy day on Saturday I was completely happy to veg out in front of the TV all day long. We watched kid shows in the morning so by noon I was wanting some kind of movie. TNT was nice enough to provide "What Women Want," which I hadn't seen in awhile so I go ahead and put that on. The kids were busy playing anyway. As the conclusion comes around to the movie, I realize it is about 2:00 pm. All of a sudden an "OH SHIT" escapes my mouth, I just realized that my nephews birthday started at 2:00 pm. Thankfully, the kids were already dressed. In speed record time I was dressed and out the door by 2:15 pm. This is all cables fault. I would have never forgotten if I wasn't all wrapped up into watching TV. Well maybe I still would have, but we will never know now because the cable has been installed.
Labels:
Things to laugh about later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment