This is from my old blog, but I had to add this one to the new one. Some of you will get a kick out of this and others might not.
So I get a little out of control when I drink, who says its a bad thing. Right? Well maybe some might disagree. This is an apology to the person at Mo's that I may or may not have accidently hurt. If you have been to Mo's, they have two rooms divided by a set of doors. Who's idea was that anyway? We were on the large bar side and the bathrooms were on the small room side. I had to go to the bathroom. No. I didn't go into the mens bathroom. I made it into the women's bathroom successfully this time. I even had an escort. Erin was kind enough to escort me to and from the bathroom, but this is where her assignment fell short. I was coming through those doors I was talking about before. Who would remember whether the doors were heavy or not so I estimated a little too much with my weight leaning into them. The door smacks hard into a chair and apparently a person was sitting in that chair. I said "Oops" and maybe a giggle came out, but I forgot to say I was sorry. Since my focus was to get back to where everyone else was, I made a b-line straight back to the bar to get another drink not realizing the full extent of what I actually did. Erin was lagging behind me and I think pretended not to know me, but she finally caught back up to recap the whole incident to the rest of the group. Well anyway. I am apologizing to the unknown soul who unfortunately crossed my path.
No comments:
Post a Comment