Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Love/Hate Relationship

Okay so I woke up yesterday morning and weighed myself after a week of absently ignoring my weight and exercise routine. I didn't workout all of last week because of tiredness and a little lazy on the side. To my expressionless shock of horror, I gained 4 pounds. Apparently I will never be able NOT to workout again especially since I love to over indulge myself in too much food. Maybe skipping a day here or there, but not a whole week if I want contain my weight. Do the math, if I didn't workout for the rest of the year that would be 4 pounds a week, 52 weeks a year. I would be 350 pounds by next Christmas. Now be honest, would you still be my friend then? I don't think I would even want to be my own friend. And I would have to kiss Girls Night Out good-bye because not too many restaurants can accommodate 350 pound persons. How embarrassing would that be? See I know my problem is eating too much food, I get it. The calorie counting is simple math and science combined together, but who wants to count stupid calories every day for the rest of their lives. Ewww, it gives me the willies just thinking about it. Damit I want to be able to eat that snickers bar or reece's peanut butter cup when I want to. Now that I have completely scared the shit out of myself with a little bit of "Drill Sargent" motivation, I started back on my workout schedule last night. I think I truly hate exercising:)

No comments:

Post a Comment