Wednesday, December 3, 2008

LOL

During my lunch hour, I had an appointment at Azana so afterwards I scooted over to the mall to finish up my lunch hour with a little shopping. It's been awhile, but I actually went through Victoria Secret and made a purchase. I am definitely expanding my horizens. Things are looking up. I am feeling pretty good about myself. I stop off at the Limited on my way out of the mall as well and make another purchase there. I get all the way back to work, sit down at my desk, eat my sandwich and then brush the crumbs off my lap. Wouldn't ya know it my fly is wide open as a window in the middle of a summer breeze. Hopefully my jacket covered me while I was galavanting through the mall. Otherwise all the people in Victoria Secret and the mall might have gotten a view they weren't expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment