Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Clear Cut or Natural?

Note to self: When you wake up and think “Oh I can wear Capri pants and not shave my legs. The hair is not too long. No one will notice.” Fight the need to listen to that voice.

It was going to be our first 80 degree day of the season so I pull out my Capri pants and lotion up my legs-a little stubble, but not too bad. Uh yeah, until you get out into the natural light (there is that evil natural light again see Time Crunch blog). Big big big big big mistake. A little stubble just turned into the Redwoods at Muir Woods. Apparently the lotion made the Redwoods lay down so I didn’t quite get the full view of the Forest until I stepped out for lunch. I so need a new light in the bathroom (see Handy Man blog). Oh well, I don’t think anyone noticed. And yes, I went home and clear cut the Forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment