Saturday, May 2, 2009

Still Got It!

After a five year hiatus from opening day of fishing, I can still catch the biggest fish in the boat (Okay so maybe it was a little bit of luck. It’s my fish story so I am entitled to embellish a little).

Of course, the hubby caught the most, although it was his birthday so I had to be nice to him (heehee). Granted, I didn’t catch the most, but the biggest is nothing to be modest about. We caught about three keepers and seven babies in about an hour. This is not bad for Large Mouth Bass on our lake. And this was even with three children in the boat. Two were eager to net and release the fish and one cranky not interested child (Can you guess which one?), but we had a blast anyway. It should be a fantastic summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment