"Mom, what if no one had heads?"
"Mom, what if no one had lips?"
"Mom, what if you mix french fries with snow?"
"Mom, what if you take ketchup and put it around your eyes?"
Over the past few days, I started to analyze a few of Child#2's questions. I hadn't really thought about this until she had asked about the french fries, but looking back she asks at least one of these types of questions every day.
Either she is going to be a stand up comedian or we may have a creative scientist on our hands. I am not sure which one is scarier. Every time she asks this type of question, I answer with a really long and in depth answer. And I absolutely love to watch her absorb my answers. I can see the wheels turning as she is absorbing and thinking of her next question.
However, the french fry one really made me laugh. After I laughed, both Child #2 and #3 broke out with a full barrel laugh (which my most favorite thing about being a parent, to hear them really laugh), which made me laugh even more.
I have to say I am really enjoying myself and I will have to catalog more of these questions as they come up.
No comments:
Post a Comment