After the very busy rush of Christmas and the New Year, child #2 has a birthday on January 4th. Since she is so particular about what she will wear, I decided I would take her shopping for some shirts and she could pick out what she wants. She also said she wanted a ring.
Now when you go about looking for rings for little kid hands, it is extremely hard to find a ring that is not made out of cheap crap. We searched high and low and finally found a ring and necklace set that had three rings and three necklaces (cheap, but maybe would last after several wearings). I told her she could get it as long as she would share the other two sets with her sisters. She was more than happy to share.
So we brought home the ring and necklaces. Child #1 and #3 are very excited that Child #2 would share with them.
All is well until the next day, Child #3 is stealing Child #1's ring and a big fight breaks out. I asked her where is her ring. She shrugged with a guilty look and said she doesn't know where it is. I ask again where is was. With a sad look and whiny tone, she said she was washing her hands after she went potty and it fell down the sink.
Of course, I asked why didn't she tell us and she just shrugged. Great how many more things have gone down the sink without us knowing it. Oh well, at least nothing has clogged up yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment