Sunday, June 19, 2011

Borders

So when you lift up the seats in your car, what do you find?

I find chewed gum stuck in a crack I can't even get my finger into. I find a pound of goldfish crackers and crumbs everywhere. I find suckers with a tiny bit of candy still stuck on the stick, which is stuck to the carpeted floor of the car. I find juice boxes crumpled up. I find wrappers of all kinds of food and candy.

Now the real question is...why don't ants ever find their way into your car when you have all these things on the floor?

But in your house you sweep everyday and mop once a week (okay I know more like once a month. Give me a break I do a lot of spot cleaning. My house is way cleaner than the car at least with the food part.) and ants can still find their way into my house?

Of course, I have no problems spraying the borders of possible entrance ways into my house which does solve the problem, but it still makes me wonder about the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment