My favorite part about working out is when it is over I can take a nice relaxing shower. Today I hopped into the shower only to have a nice big fuzzy spider crawling up the wall next to the shower curtain. Since it was moving away from me, I was willing to let it live while I washed up. No problem. Right?
Cold weather or warm weather, the spiders love to come inside. It amazes me every year, but I guess that's the price you pay to live by a lake.
So I continue with my shower, except I keep glancing outside the shower curtain to see where it is. I couldn't find him. Then I freak out thinking it came back into the shower. I look around . No spider, but I spot him moving really fast almost like it was being chased by (what chases a spider, oh I got it) a paper towel ready to squish it. By the time I finish up my shower, the spider (let's call him Speedy) has already done a full lap around the ceiling of the entire bathroom.
Now Speedy has caught my attention. I have a heart so I let him continue his laps around the ceiling. I've never seen a spider move so much. Usually they stop and take a break, but not my Speedy he keeps going and going.
I finally finish getting dressed. At this point, I counted about seven laps around the ceiling. If I didn't have to go pick up Child# 3 and my nephew, I might have watched Speedy finish out his marathon race. The end was near for poor Speedy, but I think he knew it too. He stopped running when the paper towel was catching up to him. Well at least, Speedy had a good run. Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment