Usually when the alarm goes off, I smack or shove (or whatever works) my husband to get him out of bed to go to work. Occasionally, my husband gets up and turns off the alarm and falls back asleep that goes to say I also fall back asleep. Obviously, this makes him late for work.
Yesterday, the alarm goes off. He gets up and I fall back asleep. My husband has always left early, but recently he's been getting up at 4:00am to go to work. So I feel it's a closer to a normal time of waking up and I open one eye to realize the sun is peeking through the blinds. Then I realize that there's still a warm body next to me. I think Oh Shit. He's going to be really late for work. I shove him with my shoulder, pushing him kind of hard only to open my other eye to see that it's Child #1 sleeping next to me and now she's on the floor. It's probably a good thing she was still sleeping. Apparently my strength in the morning is stronger than I thought.
Note to self: Open both eyes before shoving.
No comments:
Post a Comment