Front window replaced. Check.
I can't fault my lovely husband for the whole ten years. It did take me
the last 3 months to actually decide on the window itself. He got so fed
up with me changing my mind, I had to go to the store to order it all by myself.
Before:
During:
After instillation, before trim:
After:
It's funny when you can get so excited about something as simple as opening up a window. I am so ecstatic with my new window I had to share. I can actually open up the front window. The only down fall is I have to now make a huge decision about the color of the trim on the outside. You may notice the green trim color in the before picture. Changing trim color is not as simple as I want it to be. I will now have to change all the other trim around the windows, doors and roof. I don't know what I would do if I had to actually make quick decisions while building a house. It takes me forever to decide because I know I will have to live with it for 10 or more years. Now my irises might take ten years to rebound, but at least I can feel the nice lake breeze through the house.
Enjoy the summer!




No comments:
Post a Comment