I think I've discovered the perfect time to go to the grocery store when I can wear my sweats and safely not run into anyone.
Once your children enter into the mainstream educational system, you're exposure to community visibility increases. Tested by a few of my friends and of course me. We've discovered no matter where you go within your community, you run into someone you know or someone you recognize from your child's school. With this observation, there is no more running errands around town in your favorite grubby sweats. Not to mention, you're not the cute twenty-two year old that could pull off the lazy Saturday look without looking like a homeless person anymore.
Needless to say, the best time so far to go to the grocery store is on Monday night at 7:30 PM in the lovely community I live in. There was absolutely no one at our local grocery store this past Monday night. Another bonus, I managed to complete my grocery shopping within a record time of thirty minutes. I will have to test this next week to see if a pattern will develop. I will keep you posted.
Enjoy comfortable sweat wearing shopping!

No comments:
Post a Comment