Friday, February 28, 2014

Mistaken Identity

Mornings aren't always my best time of day. It's hit or miss. This week I woke up late one day, but I was able to quickly put myself together in a blue top, black blazer, and grey slacks with my new Mary Jane shoes that I bought online a month ago. In my haste to get out the door, I didn't exactly check myself in the full length mirror. I was able to get to work on time and start my day.

On further inspection under the brightly lit fluorescent lighting in my office, I discovered my new shoes were purple instead of grey. For some reason, when I bought the shoes, I thought they were grey or maybe I was dreaming about grey shoes. I don't know what happened, but it was quite hilarious when I realized the shoes didn't exactly match my outfit. Oh well, next time I'll just switch out my blue top for a purple one. It's all good. I enjoy making silly mistakes. It keeps me grounded.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment