Life with three children and a dog is a journey with multiple hats. All these hats might not fit perfectly, but I pop a seem or restitch one where needed in my attempt to be an everyday woman.
Monday, February 2, 2009
I think I have less hair now
Apparently nothing is sacred anymore in our house. I have a shelf at the end of the hallway, which holds a glass case that houses all the little figurines I collected when I was a child. My oldest child is 5 years old almost 6 so I have been dealing with kids for a while now. You would think that I would have had problems with this before. At least one child would possibly be interested in the figurines. No not one was ever interested in them. I think this was the problem. You tend to only remember the things around that you have to say "NO" a million times for. I guess after 5 years of not noticing the figurines, Child #1 decides to climb on a container and get a figurine. I only know this because first there was a loud boom and then a crash following it. She claimed she wanted one. No other explanation. Needless to say not all of the figurines walked away unharmed. I have several decapitated cats and several appendages missing from other animals. It wasn't a happy day for the animal kingdom. At least the glass case was unharmed and of course Child #1 wasn't hurt either.
Labels:
Things to laugh about later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment