Life with three children and a dog is a journey with multiple hats. All these hats might not fit perfectly, but I pop a seem or restitch one where needed in my attempt to be an everyday woman.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Morning Routine
You know the morning isn’t going well when you spread antibacterial hand soap on your face instead of your moisturizer. Dam, I have to move my moisturizer away from the soap. Not only did I do one cheek, but I did the other cheek and both my eyelids before I realized what the white substance was on my skin. I don’t know where this lack of detail comes from. Oh wait, could it be the several times my sleep was interrupted last night? Child 1 talking in her sleep, child 2 crying in her sleep, child 3 crying her foot hurts.
Labels:
Things to laugh about later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tanna,
ReplyDeleteYour blog is hysterical! Thanks for sharing all your adventures and misadventures. It must be pretty hard to stay a step ahead of your three little ones! Seems to me like you are doing a pretty good job.
A few of my friends get a kick out of my life so I thought I would share with others.
ReplyDelete