Well, we still have to go to work on Monday. We're not millionaires like we hoped, but we made a lot of new friends. James entertained every table we played at. He's definitely a riot. Imagine the class clown of your high school and times that by five. I laughed so hard at times I was crying. (We're actually sitting in the airport right now while I'm writing this and James is trying to see how many Hot Tamales he can eat at once without crying. If you know James, you know he is making this as funny as possible with his facial experssions.)
We had a great time in Sin City, gambled, ate, drank and gambled some more. I do have one minor gripe, but let me point out that I am the least materialistic person out there or as I see it I am way too cheap to purchase anything that is ridiculously expensive or full price so Target and Kohl's clearance racks are my choice when it comes to wardrobe options. Occasionally, I do buy gap jeans, but this is fully funded through the Discover Card Cashback program. And now I'm going to break the Vegas golden rule, "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." If you're going to put a Coach purse on your shoulder, all I ask is that you leave the mom jeans and your husband's oversized t-shirt in the suitcase. I feel this whole Coach purse business has become extremely cliche-like. Now normally I wouldn't notice these things walking on the sidewalk or in the mall, but riding in an elevator it's hard not to notice when all you get to stare at is the person in front of you. I'm only mentioning this because it wasn't just once I saw this but three times. Patterns tend to stick in my mind. I found this slightly humorous in my own little way because I'm probably the last one to be judging fashion especially since I don't even own a Coach purse.
Gee, Tanna, do you think all the hot tamales James ate may have led to the appendectomy? We need another Vegas run together. We always have so much fun together.
ReplyDeleteMarty
True, the Hot Tamales could have set it off. Definitely, let us know when you want to go.
ReplyDelete