Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Brown Slacks

So my friend and I went to Boston Store during our lunch hour for a big sale. My goal was to purchase three carry-on luggage pieces for each one of my children for our trip in July to visit my brother and his family in Maryland. This will be their first airplane ride so the girls are all very excited (the luggage is purple too so they will be even more excited). I might not actually be able to show them the luggage until a few days before we leave due to the factor of no concept of time.

Anyway, you know when you have two characters walking side by side in a comedy movie. One is talking and the other one is listening and all of a sudden the one listening disappears from the screen. Well that was me when I was trying to find my keys in my purse and I didn’t realize the curb was so close. Down I went (it’s brutal shopping for bargains). Of course, I was okay, a little embarrassed, but okay. I was more bummed about my favorite brown slacks. They have two skinned knees on them. Hopefully, no one will notice at work. Now I know where Child #3 gets her clumsiness from. Apparently it’s from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment