…how long can you go without buying groceries?
Go ahead raise your hand. I won’t tell.
Well, I have. Occasionally, life gets in the way of going to the grocery store.
On a regular schedule, I go to the grocery store about every 7 days. I prefer to go on the weekends even though I hate wasting my spare time grocery shopping. Otherwise, I am stuck going during the week, which I only have a small window to actually get to the store (usually during my lunch hour or after dinner).
Anyway, I haven’t been to the store in about 14 days now. Things are pretty slim in the good old refrigerator. We do end up eating out more, but it is kind of fun to see what we can come up with for dinner.
Ants on a log with crackers works. You have your vegetable (celery), fruit (raisins), grain (crackers) and protein (peanut butter combined with milk is a complete protein). Viola, you have a complete meal.
No comments:
Post a Comment