Apparently not working is bad for my health. I have been sick since February and can't seem to shake this cough I have. It started with a dry cough that turned into a sinus infection (got antibiotics). The sinus infection cleared up, but I was still coughing and (close your eyes) hacking up Flem.
At this point, it has been five weeks and my husband threatens we will cancel the vacation if I am still hacking up a lung. So I go back to the doctor, he says my lungs are clear, but we agree on trying an inhaler.
The inhaler helps with the coughing spasms, but now my nose has become congested again. I can't win.
Apparently my body was in high stress mode for so long that it has completely crashed. Or my other theory is this is turning into some kind of allergy from the season change.
The irony of this whole episode is that my husband has started with a dry cough and will probably progress through the same symptoms into our vacation.
Well you won't see me threatening to cancel our vacation because of a little cough:)
No comments:
Post a Comment