Saturday, March 20, 2010

Toilet Paper

Everyone loves to do it at home.

Get your mind out of the gutter.

When I had three kids in diapers, I use to think I can't wait for them to all be potty trained. I would have extra money in my pocket.

Apparently, I was wrong.

Now that I am staying home, my household goes through a 24 pack of double roll toilet paper per week. You might ask, how is this possible?

Well apparently when you have four girls in the house going to the bathroom several times a day it adds up. And then you add dad into the mix who likes to do it at home. Viola! I have to go to the store every week to get more toilet paper.

I cringe at the thought of when puberty hits and I will be back to the budget of the diapers with having to buy additional paper products.

You can all let out your sympathy moan now. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment