Yay, we made it back in one piece. Puerto Vallarta was fun. We tried out the zip lining. LOVED IT! I definitely recommend it. The beach brought back my childhood memories swimming in the ocean back in San Diego. The waves were awesome. We are both pretty strong swimmers so we love riding the waves.
Of course, we ate too much and drank too much (I gained the exact five pounds I lost before the trip), but we walked it off on the beach and played a few tennis matches (I think I lost every game, obviously I am not much of a tennis player). We were able to walk on the beach for several miles checking out other resorts and watching dolphins swim not to far from the shore.
Oh yeah, I tried out Karaoke for the first time. Um, not such a good site. If you want to know, my husband will have to be the story teller. I'm definitely not sharing.
Overall, it was a great vacation, but we will be heading back to the Caribbean next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment