Friday, June 4, 2010

A Mommy Question

I know I haven't done things in a conventional way, but being the stay at home mom now versus when the kids were babies is really working out in my favor (The kids are way more fun now and mouthy, but more fun). I am enjoying my kids even with their individually flawed personalities. It definitely makes life more interesting.

Anyway, I completely digressed. I have a question that has been racking my brain in the mommy world for awhile now.

Can someone please answer, "Why Caillou(cartoon on PBS) is still bald at the age of four when his younger sister has a full head of hair at the age of one?" I know the shaved look is in, but come on. He has to grow hair sometime. He walks around with a baby head and a four year old body. This is very disturbing to me.

I have no idea why Child #2 and #3 are so intrigued with this show, but they insist on watching it, which I happily oblige since things could be a lot worse. They could be asking to watch Sponge Bob (I thoroughly despise that show).

No comments:

Post a Comment