I'm not sure this puppy is going to make it to one years old. When you put a rambunctious, energetic, non-stop gnawing-chomping-chewing puppy together with absentminded children that leave anything and everything laying around, basically you get a reduction in puppy years.
As you can see, she is very cute, adorable and innocent. The Handyman has taken it upon himself to loosen the restrictions of where the puppy can go by taking the baby gates down.This hasn't helped the situation since she now has access to more stuff. She loves pencils not exactly sure how many she has consumed, lead and all. It must be a wood thing because she devours sticks, pine cones and occasionally she gnaws on the bottom edge of the cabinets (weird). I am going to change her dog food as soon as I run out of the current bag. Supposedly this will help with the wood issue.

No comments:
Post a Comment