Life with three children and a dog is a journey with multiple hats. All these hats might not fit perfectly, but I pop a seem or restitch one where needed in my attempt to be an everyday woman.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
I'm surprised. It only took 3 months...
Wow! I completely under estimated Child #1. Exactly three months ago (April 26 Entry), Child #1 wanted her own room. Well recently, she has been singing a different tune. She’s been sneaking into her sisters’ room to sleep. When I caught her doing this, I asked her what she was doing and she replied she was scared and didn't want to sleep by herself anymore. I asked if she wanted her bed moved back into their room. She hesitated, but then confirmed by saying yes. She won’t tell me why she is scared, but I think her over active imagination is getting the best of her. Who can blame her? I remember being scared in the middle of the night occasionally when I was a kid too. So we moved her back in and we are back to the crazy slumber party level at bedtime. I’m not so sure this was the best thing to do. We may have to remove Child #3 instead. She tends to be the clown of the bunch and instigates the silliness.
Labels:
Things to laugh about later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment