Monday, February 13, 2012

Monkeying Around

After the little ducklings get on the bus to school, I usually start a load of laundry do the dishes and then go workout. I know it's a hard life I lead, but someone has to do it. Well lately I've noticed Child #3 leaving her Monkey George (that's what we call Curious George) around the house, which she has always done. Recently, the difference has been Monkey George wearing a dress or Monkey George swaddled in her favorite blanket or Monkey George with a bib on. Oddly enough I find myself searching for Monkey George every school morning just to see what he is wearing or what position he is left in. Maybe I've gone off the deep end, but I'm still not ready to go back into the workforce so I will continue indulging in my hobby of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment