Thursday, March 29, 2012

Process or Productive

Who came up with the process of doing hair?

To me, I feel that the process is backwards. First you wash your hair in the morning, put some kind of product (mouse, gel, hair spray) in your hair. Blow dry/curl/straighten/style, then your hair is ready for the day. At the end of the night, your hair is dirty from the day/night and all the product in it. Then you have to wash your hair again.

It's just not right. Being that I have curly/frizzy (depending on the weather) hair, I just pull my hair back a lot and skip the product. But there are those days/nights that I have to look like more than a mom, so I go through the routine. And I hate sleeping with product in my hair when I go to bed so I find myself washing my hair twice in one day. Very counter productive. 

Since I don't wash my hair everyday, I have to come up with a new routine. I think next time I'll wait for the third day of not washing my hair, get it wet and then apply the product. That way I will be able to wash out the product after the evening is done. I could be crazy, but I hope I'm not the only one that has this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment