Trampolines. I love trampolines. I spent a lot of my childhood jumping on one. Interestingly enough my nephews received a trampoline for Christmas. How cool is that? Child #1 has been jumping on it all week after school and I promised the other two that they would get to jump on it on Friday.
So we venture on over to my nephews house for an exciting evening of trampoline jumping. I was actually kind of excited too. I haven’t jumped on one since…I truly can’t remember. Anyway, the kids are having a blast on it. Everyone gets to jump in twos since five kids can be a little much (the little ones get trampled easily). After everyone has had a turn I say “it’s my turn.” Child #1 wants to jump with me first so I get in and we start jumping. I am trying to show her the value of trying to catch air on a jump (these are things every kid must know how to do). Halfway through my expert tutelage an “Oh Shit” slips out of my mouth.
Apparently gravity is stronger than my bladder muscles, I quickly ran to the bathroom (thank heavens for panty liners). Evidently having three children does a number on your bladder control. Note to thy self: Jumping is worst that running with bladder control. Oh well, back to the Kegal exercises.
No comments:
Post a Comment