Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Keyless and Stuck Outside

The weather has drastically dropped this week, needless to say it's really cold outside. Normally I don't relent to the treadmill until it snows, but it's really cold outside and I don't feel like fighting the wind. In the spirit to curve the sugar intake, I decide to take on the treadmill early.

So I head down to the basement, I plug the treadmill into the wall, get on the belt and there's no key. The treadmill doesn't work unless you have the pullout key. I look around and nothing,. For the past ten years, the key has never been messed with. Now I am extremely PISSED. Good thing the kids were at school when I discovered this. I end up going outside anyway and taking a nice long jog. It definitely cooled me off. On the positive side, it was sunny outside.

Maybe it's a sign I can get a new treadmill. I can only guess one of my lovely children or their friends were the culprit, but it's lost and nothing I can do about it. The handyman of the house said he could possibly hot wire it when he gets home so maybe a new treadmill isn't in my future.

For now, I'm stuck running outside.

Stay warm and enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment