Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Seeded Victory!

I think I've found the hardest piece of fruit to eat and possibly the messiest. Commonly baffled by the small quantity of substance that it offers, I always come away full and satisfied especially considering the energy expended digging down attempting to fight to the last seed. I've never met another fruit that battles to a bloody mess for every spoonful of seeds. Between the vicious blood-red juice squirting you in the eye or splattering across your face, your neck, your computer, your book, I find myself diving in for another slippery, juicy red seed only to be attacked again. In a masochistic moment, I keep going back for more just to conquer that last stubborn seed hiding under the flesh against the wall of the fruit. Don't judge, feeling victory over a seed is still a victory.

Can you guess what fruit I am describing?

I know the suspense is killing you.

Pomegranate!

Now, go out and vote! Then stop at the store and try a pomegranate.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment