Halloween candy has dragged on a little too long this year for me (the girls got too much good stuff this year). I've eaten my fill and then some so it is time to put the candy away. The image that keeps coming to mind is Violet from "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" movie when she eats the candy that makes her blow up like a large blueberry and the Oompa-Loompas have to roll her out of the scene. I'm feeling a little bluish. Thanksgiving is only two weeks away. I need to stop the madness.
In order to sever the sugar pipe, I go for some hot chocolate to help curve the craving (I know its still chocolate and sugar, but it's supposed to help). It's the first step to withdrawing from sugar.
Boil the water
Add chocolate powder to a cup
Fill cup with boiling water
Ready to drink
Simple process except it doesn't quite taste right. Then it hits me, I just put Nestle Quik in the cup instead of the Hot Chocolate powder. If you ever do this, don't add the Hot Chocolate powder to it. It doesn't help just start all over again.
Note to self: separate Nestle Quik and Hot Chocolate Powder.
No comments:
Post a Comment